Monday 2 May 2011

It can't be May - it's still the Easter holidays!

I can't believe it is still the Easter holidays! This has been a marathon. We watched The Wedding on Friday and then went off to Devon to stay with truly lovely friends who let us eat all their food and drink all their wine.

We patted donkeys, trimmed a hedge, shopped and barbecued. More later (with pictures) once the school holidays are over (which I'm promised is Wednesday. Apparently we have a brief respite and then it's Whitsun...)

In the meantime I leave you with one of the images from our break (just in case anybody is wondering what I would like for my birthday this year):


4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful weekend.
    Chrisartist

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could just visualise you with your very own donkey..... Go on, it would make for wonderful blog posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like one of those too. Hope you have some more pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So you'd like a gatepost to nibble on?

    Wedding? What wedding? I walked up Snowdon instead.

    ReplyDelete

I am sorry to have to add word verification thing again but I keep getting spammed.