Saturday 1 August 2009

Miscellany


'Flowers' by H7

H7: “School does better burgers than you.”

Me: “I don’t do burgers.”

H7: “I know, but if you did, school would do better ones than you would.”


H7 to R5: “Stop saying "hand"! It’s like you’re trying to hypnotise me with the word hand.”


H7: “You know people go up to heaven? Well they can come out again, but they’re not alive.”

Story by R5:

One a pona taim The’r wos a litel grl cold Rosie Augd 5

Livd wedd hur Big sistr Hannah wos 7

They bowth livd wedd The’r mum

The’r mum coced fish

The End

6 comments:

  1. Love the pictures and words! Almost makes me long for my lovely grown up children to be little again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is lovely - pics and words; and I love the burger anecdote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet. Sorry to hear your (not)burgers aren't as good as school. The artwork is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhh your girls have talent. I loved the 'hypnotising' statement. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The heaven saying does it for me...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my dear - they have a way with words already don't they?!!! Love the story and the illustrations.

    I have somehow managed to come back off holiday (house/pony/dog/cat sitting in the New Forest) with more books than I took to give back to people/give away. Oh dear . . . decluttering is so difficult!

    ReplyDelete

I am sorry to have to add word verification thing again but I keep getting spammed.