Thursday 1 November 2007

We're off!


Well, I have started it! Day one of National Novel Writing Month. It's been a busy day, what with going shopping for the usual half-term stuff of shoes, boots, insulation for the bathroom walls etc, but I have managed to bash out my first 1,989 words. I'm not sure what I'm doing, but I've done it and that is what counts! One thing that is very enjoyable is that it is allowed to be - and positively encouraged to be - absolute rubbish. Editing is banned, the word count is what matters. Only another 48,011 words left!

2 comments:

  1. So thats what all this nanawriomo stuff is all about, good luck with it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations PM, can we see it?

    Camilla.x

    ReplyDelete

I am sorry to have to add word verification thing again but I keep getting spammed.